We Exchange Stories
to Change History
Since 2009, Guestbook has been bringing together youths in communities divided by war, migration, and social conflict. Our creative peacebuilding model is simple and effective: we invite young people from communities in crisis to exchange their stories and invent new ones through leaps of empathy and imagination.
Through creative video projects the Exchanging Stories — Changing History initiative has worked with youths and peace partners in five continents
In Peace Apart — Derry-Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Jerusalem: Across the Divide
War Letters: To Kill or To Kiss — Vukovar, Croatia
Please consider a small or large donation.
Your support will help us empower the next generation to transform divided pasts into peaceful futures.
Donate via StoryCenter.com
1) Click the StoryCenter link HERE.
2) Follow the directions to fill an amount and your contact information.
3) You will then be asked to leave a note about the donation. In this space, please type “For the Guestbook Project”.
Donate By Check
1) Checks should be made payable to StoryCenter.
2) Please write in the memo “For the Guestbook Project”.
3) Checks may be sent to 1250 Addison Street, Suite 103, Berkeley, CA 94702 USA